Friday, June 27, 2008

Heaven on Earth!

I'm in heaven! Arrived in Singapore last night to a clean, safe airport and a clean, safe taxi ride to my hotel. The hotel is definitely 4-star. Immaculate and lots of amenities- still can't believe it was the best deal!

Woke up to room service of oatmeal and fresh pineapple, then went for a run at the gym, with windows looking out into the city/skyscrapers.

Now, I'm heading out for some adventures! Hoping to hit the National Museum, the Singapore Discovery Center, a few of the ethnic neighborhoods, sip a Singapore Sling in the Raffles Hotel, of course, and then the Night Safari tonight. Should be awesome!

Posting pics is a little hard without my laptop right now, but I'll figure something out soon. Wish you were here!!

2 comments:

Randy said...

Me, too!!! (Wish I were there). So, is this a get-away, or have you said buh-bye to New Guinea (sp)?

Randy said...

We're waiting...don't leave us dangling in Singapore, please.